Vivek Jyoti NGO Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions exist for the benefit of Vivek Jyoti NGO and its members.
Vivek Jyoti NGO, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate the account of any member caught in violation of the Terms and Conditions without notice.
1. Illegal activity. Members may not present Vivek Jyoti NGO promotions on any page, newsgroup, email or any distribution method that is regarded objectionable by Vivek Jyoti NGO, its Internet Service Providers, or otherwise considered unlawful according to any controlling legal authority.
This includes, but is not limited to, pornography, computer viruses, prostitution, obscenity or Spam.
2. Third-Party Liability. Vivek Jyoti NGO will in no way be liable for the actions of third parties that may in any way cause members harm.
3. Terms and Conditions. Vivek Jyoti NGO reserves the right to update, modify, add or change the terms and conditions without notice.
4. Membership Fee. Our Lifetime membership fee is just US, nonrefundable.
5. The membership of the user can be canceled anytime by the administrator without giving any reason.
6. There is only Membership charge to become a member.
7. We Accept payment only through Payza.
8. Any member acting unethical or unprofessional may be removed without refund at the sole discretion of Vivek Jyoti NGO with all future commissions or products usage forfeited.
9. Membership Cancellation. Membership at Vivek Jyoti NGO is voluntary and therefore may be canceled at any time by the member.
Vivek Jyoti NGO will only cancel/terminate a membership if itís deemed that the member is operating in conflict with Vivek Jyoti NGO terms and conditions.
10. Cancellation/Termination of membership. Any membership that is canceled/terminated will forfeit all benefits and privileges associated with Vivek Jyoti NGO.
Any positions held in participating Programs owned by Vivek Jyoti NGO will also be forfeited and ownership will be reassigned to Vivek Jyoti NGO.
11. Relationship. A member is neither an employee nor an independent contractor of Vivek Jyoti NGO.
12. Disputes. Agreements shall be interpreted under the laws.
13. Private Information. Vivek Jyoti NGO will never provide personal information about its members to third parties without the consent of the member unless required by law.
14. Copyright Material. All branding, logos and graphics contained within Vivek Jyoti NGO are copyright use; distribution or copying of such content is expressly prohibited.
Vivek Jyoti NGO provides members with approved material for marketing within the members area.
15. Damaging Intent. Any Member who engages in chat, email, postings or any other medium, content that is deemed damaging to Vivek Jyoti NGO and or its members will be terminated from Vivek Jyoti NGO.
Depending on seriousness, Vivek Jyoti NGO may deem it appropriate to exercise legal action.
16. UCE/UBE or SPAM. Vivek Jyoti NGO strictly prohibits the use of UCE or SPAM. This enforcement is at the sole discretion of Vivek Jyoti NGO and for the benefit of all its members.
Members proven to be participating in such activities will have their memberships canceled.
17. Contact Information. It is the responsibility of members to keep their personal records up to date at the members area.
Vivek Jyoti NGO will not be responsible for communication error due to incorrect or out of date contact information.
Continued failed attempts to make contact with you may result in the termination of your membership.
18. Tax. You, the member, are responsible for any and all taxes payable in you resident domicile or jurisdiction, for any income you receive either from Vivek Jyoti NGO or any program promoted via the Vivek Jyoti NGO program.
Vivek Jyoti NGO
Your information collected is soley for the use of Vivek Jyoti NGO and will not be sold to any other company.